Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

May 5, 2014

New Updated List of Games

It's that time of the year again! Since the last list, in November 2013, my collection has grown quite a lot. Not to mention the amount of reviews that I've released since. Therefore, I think it would be better if I made the list of games that I own, those that I have reviewed so far and those that are to be reviewed.

By the way, with Planned All Along's first anniversary coming soon, don't forget to answer to the poll on the rigth side of the screen! Tell me which game or which theme month I should do in July 2014, amd what I should add to the blog for its first anniversary.

GAME BOY ADVANCE GAMES
REVIEWED GAMES
Crash & Spyro Superpack (Crash Purple, Spyro Orange)
Mario Pinball Land
Pokémon FireRed
Garfield: The Search For Pooky
The Simpsons: Road Rage
Rayman: Hoodlum's Revenge
TO BE REVIEWED
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards

NINTENDO DS GAMES
REVIEWED GAMES
Big Brain Academy DS
Desktop Tower Defense
Thrillville: Off The Rails DS
Midnight Play Pack
Purr Pals
Flash Focus
Master Of Illusion
The Simpsons Game
Puzzler Collection
TO BE REVIEWED
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Cartoon Network Racing
Drawn To Life
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's inside Story
Mario Kart DS
Mario Party DS
New Super Mario Bros
Picros 3D
Pokémon HeartGold
Pokémon White
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Rock Band 3
Scribblenauts
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Scribblenauts
Wario Ware D.I.Y.
Wario Ware Touched

WII GAMES
REVIEWED GAMES
Castle Of Shikigami III
How To Train Your Dragon
Wii Sports
Wii Music
Just Dance 3
Kirby's Epic Yarn
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
TO BE REVIEWED
Bass Pro Shops' The Hunt
Drawn To Life: The Next Chapter
Mario Super Sluggers
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party
Sonic And The Black Knight
Sonic And The Secret Rings
Sonic Colors
Sonic Unleashed
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii Sports Resort
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds: Duel Transer

VIRTUAL CONSOLE GAMES
REVIEWED GAMES
Pokémon Snap
Super Contra
Final Fantasy (NES)
TO BE REVIEWED
Kirby And The Crystal Shards (N64)
The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES)
Mario Party 2 (N64)
Mega Man (NES)
Paper Mario (N64)
StarTropics (NES)
Super Mario RPG (SNES)
Super Mario World (SNES)

WIIWARE GAMES
REVIEWED GAMES
Bit Boy
Pokémon Rumble
Reel Fishing: Ocean Challenge
Yard Sale: Hidden Treasures
TO BE REVIEWED
Deer Drive Legends
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Play With Birds
Pop-Up Pursuit
Wario Ware: D.I.Y. Showcase

OTHER
Bugs Bunny: Lost In Time (I don't actually own it)

No comments:

Post a Comment