Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

July 27, 2013

Thanks, Linkara!

I made a mention about it in the Thanks section of the blog, but here goes a longer post about it.

Approx. an hour ago, I tweeted to Lewis Lovhaug, AKA Linkara, a link to this blog. Being a very nice guy, Lewis re-tweeted the link, and suddenly the view count increased by, like, fifty. It shows that with the right contacts, your popularity can increase quickly!

...Anyway, to my readers who do not know who Linkara is, he's a contributor to That Guy With The Glasses. He made it his mission to review comics books, most of them bad... and burn them if they were bad enough. His show, Atop The 4th Wall, is one of the most watched on the site. He adds storylines to his reviews, making a whole continuity, and many story arcs are going to keep you interested all the way through.

To watch his episodes, go here, or just type "Linkara" in the Youtube search bar. If you're a fan of comics, the odds are pretty high that you'll love his show. He also has a blog here.

What else can I say? "Welcome to Atop the Fourth Wall, where bad comics burn!"


(P.S. I know Lewis has already a huge fanbase and he won't gain many fans from me promoting his stuff here; but I'm a man of honor and I'm not the kind of guy who doesn't thank people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment