Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

July 20, 2013

By the way

While I intend to write this blog as mostly a video game review blog, I might drop once in a while a funny thought on the world, a little reflection on the geekdom, or just a little review of something else I feel like talking about. Don't worry though, I added many labels that will help each and every one of you seeking for true video game reviews and will filter through the useless junk. ;)

So, if I ever feel like writing a film review, you might see it pop up here. I might also suggest once in a while something that I enjoy on the Internet. With such a behemoth, there's got to be a number of things out there that I like that you, too, will like.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment