Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

July 19, 2013

For the record...

Just to be clear, here's all the games I presently own.


Game Boy Advance:
-Crash and Spyro Superpack
-Garfield: The Search For Pooky
-Mario Pinball Land
-Pokémon FireRed
-Rayman: Hoodlum's Revenge
-The Simpsons: Road Rage
-Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards

DS:
-Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
-Big Brain Academy
-Cartoon Network Racing
-Desktop Tower Defense
-Drawn To Life
-Flash Focus
-Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
-Hotel Dusk: Room 215
-Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
-Mario Kart DS
-Mario Party DS
-Master of Illusion
-Midnight Play Pack
-New Super Smash Bros
-Purr Pals
-Puzzler Collection
-Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
-Rock Band 3
-The Simpsons Game
-Super Mario 64 DS
-Thrillville: Off The Rails
-Warioware: D.I.Y.
-Warioware: Touched

Wii (regular games):
-Castle of Shikigami III
-Drawn To Life: The Next Chapter
-How to Train Your Dragon
-Just Dance 3
-Kirby's Epic Yarn
-The Legend of Zelda: Twiligh Princess
-Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
-Sonic and the Secret Rings
-Sonic Colors
-Super Mario Bros Wii
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Paper Mario
-Super Smash Bros Brawl
-Wii Music
-Wii Sports
-Wii Sports Resort
-Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds: Duel Transer

Virtual Console:
-Final Fantasy (NES)
-Kirby and the Crystal Shards (N64)
-The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
-Mario Party 2 (N64)
-Paper Mario (N64)
-Pokémon Snap (N64)
-Super C (NES)
-Super Mario RPG (SNES)
-Super Mario World (SNES)

WiiWare:
-Reel Fishing: Ocean Challenge
-Warioware: D.I.Y.
-Yard Sale: Hidden Treasures

That's the whole list. I intend to go through it, even if some of the games don't have a story. Also, feel free to suggest to me some Wii, Virtual Console, or WiiWare games that I could review for this blog.

As for how the blog will work, I think I'll make posts with a maximum of 2000 words. That means that when I'll review games with complex storylines, I will need to cut it into multiple parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment