Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

November 21, 2017

The fresh, newest, latest, amazing-est updated list of games

With the conclusion of my reviews of Nintendo DS games, I feel it's time to go back on my collection and see what I own, what I still need to review, what I wish to look at soon, and what awaits. It's going to be a simple list, based off the previous one with the updates - including what I bought since that previous list, which was posted all the way back in December 2016. It's been a year!

WII
Animal Kingdom: Wildlife Expedition
Just Dance 2016
MadWorld
Rabbids Go Home
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Sonic & The Black Knight
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Sonic Unleashed
Spectrobes Origins
Super Mario Galaxy
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Duel Transer

VIRTUAL CONSOLE
The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
Paper Mario
Phantasy Star

WIIWARE
Deer Drive Legends
La-Mulana
Sonic 4 Episode 1

NINTENDO 3DS
Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom
James Noir's Hollywood Crimes
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Pokémon Sun
Pokémon Ultra Sun
Pokémon X
Rabbids Rumble
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

UPLAY
Assassin's Creed 3
Beyond Good and Evil
The Crew
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

MOVIES
The Angry Birds movie
Assassin's Creed
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Max Payne
(pokémon films? Maybe)
Ratchet & Clank
Warcraft

TV SHOWS
Mighty Magiswords (?)
Rabbids Invasion

STEAM

Note: Since I have such a stupidly large collection on Steam, here's what I'll do. I'll post pictures of the many, many screens I can take of the Grid View on the collection screen. Here's how this list works. Make sure to click each image to get a fullscreen version, if you want to see more clearly every game on the list.
Blacked out: This game has been reviewed, it doesn't need to be reviewed again.
Surrounded by a yellow circle: This game's review has been written or is currently being written.
Surrounded by a red circle: I've played this game. A review might be coming soon, but that's not guaranteed (a red circle indicates that a game has been played; it doesn't mean the game has been beaten, though it may be).


There you go! And, if you're a reader of this blog... please, do take a look at all seven pictures posted here, and tell me one game in each picture that you'd like to see me review sometime soon. You can even suggest bad games in the list, I know I've got some, I would love to tear through some bad games as well, and I know some people prefer to read that sort of thing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment