Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

November 4, 2015

The Latest Title Cards

Today, I'm updating the Title Cards section of my site.

New title cards for reviews predating the time I was making title cards, or for recent reviews that mysteriously didn't have title cards


GARFIELD: THE SEARCH FOR POOKY

FLASH FOCUS

MASTER OF ILLUSION

WII MUSIC

TOP 12 SCARIEST NINTENDO MOMENTS


12 VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS I'D LIKE TO SEE AS SMASH 4 DLC

SUPER PAPER MARIO

Already existing title cards added to the Title Cards section


HIS WORLD, A POP VIDEO GAME SONG REVIEW

MARIO KART DS

WII SPORTS RESORT

DEFEND YOUR CASTLE

SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD

FISHING MASTER: WORLD TOUR

HOTEL DUSK: ROOM 215

SUPER MARIO WORLD

POKÉMON THE FIRST MOVIE: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

POKÉMON HEARTGOLD

MY TOP 12 FAVORITE POKÉMON

KIRBY'S DREAM LAND

I hope you enjoy those! There will be more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment