Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming whenever I can.
(Sorry, that's the reality of working at night. Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

September 5, 2013

The University Began

Hi everyone! Nicolas here. I've got something important to say. Well, it's gotta be important, or I wouldn't spend a whole message talking about that.

Anyway, as you know if you've read the About Me page, I'm a university student at a university in the province of Quebec. The semester began yesterday. I had my first class of the semester yesterday as well, and BOY is there a lot of work in that course alone. And yet that's not the one with the most work!

In other words, this will be a very busy semester. You probably guessed what it means: I won't have as much time for my blog as before. It all boils down to my schedule, however. I'm rather lucky, because even if I do have a lot of work in two of my classes, have only four classes, so I'll have a lot of free time when I'm not working on school projects.

However! I will need to make a few changes to the blog's schedule. You see, my first class on Mondays is at 8:30 AM. Which means that I won't have time in the morning to post a new blog entry, might it be the serious thought about video games or Part 2 of a review. Instead, I'll post those on Sunday nights. Please remember this. Also, I might not have as much time to promote those Monday updates everywhere as I used to, which means you'll just have to come to the blog on Mondays to see if something's been added.

Updates on Wednesdays and Fridays will not change. Unless I am really too busy that day and I can't post a new article in the morning. In that case, expect it to appear the day just before, which means Tuesday or  Thursday nights respectively.

In other news, I created a Facebook page for Planned All Along. If you like this blog and you have a Facebook account, go Like that page too! I might also try to add a "Like" button on this blog's side-bar.

That's all for now. Stay tuned for tomorrow's review!