Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

October 8, 2019

A Long Overdue Update

So... I haven't posted anything here for months now, and I also haven't posted any such message to explain the hiatus.

Here's the short of it: I AM working on some quick articles, yes - though I am trying to have a bunch of them ready ahead of time, the process is slow and difficult because I have a lot of "real life" stuff to do, and there'salways something going on. My current job has not quite taken over my life, though as I live with nights of work and days of sleep, I don't find the time to do much.

I am trying, however! In fact, I've still got only two short games to write reviews about before I can start posting quick reviews.

A contributing factor to all this may be that I've also started playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, a game famous for being quite long and complex, with hundreds of locations to visit and missions to accomplish. I really hope I can write a review for it (though, admittedly, there isn't much I can say that hasn't been said, but that won't stop me from trying). I also imagine this game would make for a pretty long review in my format, at least three parts (but likely more). I hope I can at least try to finish the main quest before writing the review, that would be nice.

I am not sure the rate at which I'll be posting the next reviews, however I am planning to post the reviews I posted, plus a review of Skyrim, plus at least a review of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS- yes, I have plans for that one too. Can't say when, but I hope I can squeeze in some time to write these.

Hopefully you'll hear from me again soon, once I can post a couple more things.

5 comments:

  1. Your style is very unique compared to other folks
    I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a cool and useful piece of info.

    I'm glad that you shared this useful info with
    us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be
    honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to
    come back down the road. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everybody, here every person is sharing these kinds of familiarity, thus it's nice to
    read this website, and I used to pay a visit this
    weblog every day.

    ReplyDelete