Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

March 26, 2018

Quick update

So the last few weeks have been hectic, yet again. I've had plenty of breaks from work, but stuff just keeps happening and slowing me down in writing my reviews.

I'm doing my best to write articles, but my sleep schedule has changed quite a bit lately with work, and it reduces my free time during the week.

Don't worry, I've got content ready - btut only for two weeks ahead of time. I love to have four or more weeks of reviews written ahead of time, and I'm currently at 2 (mostly because of the very long GTA V review, some time ago, which was a lot longer to do than expected).

There will be content this weekend. On Friday afternoon? Unfortunately, probably not. Expect content on Sunday morning, maybe. It's Easter, after all. And the next review might feel a bit à propos with the occasion...

On my end, I'll be working to build a buffer the best I can. I am seriously considering doing two Steam Packs in a row, if I can't find a game long enough for a 2,000-word review. I mean, there is plenty of choice - but I also have many games that would require 5 parts or more.

I'm also considering spending a lot of time discussing RPG Maker titles, as I recently rounded them up in a list of their own, and... well...


...let's just say I won't run out anytime soon!

And in the meantime, other stuff kept happening to distract my attention, though for more information you might want to check the article just beneath this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment