Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

September 26, 2016

Slight change in schedule

Alright, so, I know I've been doing that a lot in the last few weeks, mostly because of a hectic personal schedule, but I might need to switch things around a bit again.

Not a major change, mind you. Let's just say I ran into a bit of a roadblock with my review of Super Metroid. It's difficult to write... mostly because I have to play the game. But it's a fairly long one for a player who has never played it before, so I'm literally discovering it for the first time.

Add to this that I don't always have time to play it on the Wii in my living room, and we've got a pretty sad situation where I can't progress as much as I would like in a review of a game I am playing. Don't worry. That review will happen, But I might push it back a bit. Part 5 of Bowser's Inside Story will happen as planned this Friday, but the next Friday I will instead post my review of The Beginner's Guide. A two-week delay should give me enough time to finish the review. ...I hope.

(Also, I'm sorry, but I'm so busy I don't have time to make a Halloween special this year. Sorry. I will probably find something else to do instead.)

No comments:

Post a Comment