Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

February 21, 2016

Updates! New job, new games...New list!

Okay, so here are the good news: I found a job! It's a rather demanding job that requires me to be present almost every day for now (because it's a job that pays quite  bit, but only if you're efficient). However, this also means that in order for me to improve at that job in order to make a decent revenue, I need to concentrate more on that, less on video games. So, you see, I might have to slow down on updates for a moment. Not saying I stop! But after I'm done publishing the posts that have been written so far, I might go back to one update per week. Emphasis on "might", I don't yet know how well things are going to go with this job. Long story short, I hope for the best, but this also means I need to do as much work as I can.

However, I realize it's been a while since the last updated list of games I've posted on my site. A lot of new games have joined my collection since last time. However, instead of listing all the games I own and separating the ones I've reviewed from the ones I haven't, I will only list the ones I haven't reviewed yet.

NINTENDO DS
Fossil Fighters
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Picross 3D
Pokémon White
Spectral Force Genesis

WII
MadWorld (NEW!!)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mario Super Sluggers
Muramasa the Demon Blade
Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
Rabbids Go Home
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (NEW!!)
Rise of the Guardians
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Sonic and the Black Knight
Sonic Unleashed
Spectrobes Origins
Super Mario Galaxy
WALL-E
WarioWare Smooth Moves (NEW!!)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS: Duel Transer

VIRTUAL CONSOLE
The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
Mega Man
Paper Mario
Phantasy Star
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Metroid

WIIWARE
Deer Drive Legends
La-Mulana
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Sexy Poker
Sonic 4 Episode 1

NINTENDO 3DS
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Pokémon X
Rabbids Rumble
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (NEW!!)

3DSWARE
Pokémon Picross (NEW!!)
Pokémon Shuffle

KIRBY'S DREAM COLLECTION
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Challenge Stages

No comments:

Post a Comment