Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

July 18, 2021

New Feature: The Index Page

Hey there!

To go with Planned All Along's 8th anniversary, I've decided to add a new page to the blog. I've already shared it around here and there, but now I'm making an official post about it:


This is where you can go to find a full list of all the video games that have been reviewed on the blog, in alphabetical order. It also includes a list at the bottom for other media (such a movies, in the case of VGFlicks and the occasional review of a film I just saw in theaters, like the article on Space Jam: A New Legacy that I published yesterday). It's a very long list, so read through and see if there are any gams on the list that you'd like to know about.

I spent a few days working on this new page, hoping to have it ready before the 19th of July (which is when the blog was created, in 2013). I figured it would be cleaner and more interesting to view than the reviews posted in chronological order, on the Archive page.

Of course, the Paper Mario review will resume tomorrow with parts posted (if all goes right) on the next Mondays and Fridays, so on the 19th, 23rd, 26th and 30th.

After that point... I'll probably review more Steam games.

No comments:

Post a Comment