Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

September 7, 2013

New Games

Hi everyone! Just a little update on new games I bought recently.

So, first of all, a week ago I bought a game called Bass Pro Shops' The Hunt. It is, well... a hunting game. And so far, it's a lot of fun, even if it's not really easy. Some parts are really difficult, but I am more than halfway through the game. Expect a review of it someday. Much later, probably.

Also, I bought a Wii Points card yesterday, so I bought two games on the Wii Shop Channel.

The first is Pokémon Rumble, because I just felt like having another Pokémon game in my collection. That game might be too easy, however. Eh, I'm just gonna finish it faster and I'll be able to review it soon!

Last but not least, there have been games I keep hearing about and I want to play, badly. With the announcement of Mega Man in Super Smash Bros 4, I bought the first Mega Man game for the Virtual Console. I'm finally gonna play with the famous android.

Also, maybe someday, if I run out of WiiWare or Virtual Console games, I might spend a post talking about the Demos you can buy for free. That ought to be interesting.

Don't forget to tune in Sunday at night for the second part of the Thrillville: Off The Rails review!

No comments:

Post a Comment